Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Updates

Do I need to spell it out - no. But I will. We are Going to the FINAL FOUR. Well we, in theory, mean we as the global G'Town community. Not me. Awwww, well I just can't afford the $3500 ticket offered me. Seriously. And my G'Town ticket connection is scrambling for tickets himself. SO I will just be yelling and screaming at my television this weekend. AS all alum say - Hoya Saxa!

On another note - I have been blessed. We are healthy, something that I have always taken for granted. But I appreciate it. My son is being heavily recruited for the sport he loves. My younger daughter has been recruited for a tournament tennis team. Yeah! Good things are happening.

On the book front, I am slowly moving forward with publicity. I have four more books completedm and in publishing. SO the series is eight books now. I am going to release an inspiration collection of poetry and a romance collection of poetry. Also, the four series book I have been working on "Ella Reid and the Armor" is back in works. The first two books are complete and in editing - I am so excited. The artwork for those pieces is almost complete. The artwork for another character - Tressa - is also complete and posted on the blog. I have to get those websites up and going, except those up in the next two weeks.

I received another great review - I am so excited http://lavenderisis.com/internalindulgences-buy.html The e-versions of the poetry collection is being published by LAvender Isis and www.lavenderisis.com Please check it out and let me know what you think!

One more thing - I was just informed that I am going to be published in another anothology. Yeah - this is the third one this year. Two short stories through www.kishagreenonline.com and now a poem.

Finally, Terry Howcott has featured another poem at http://terryhowcott.com/greenspace.asp?id=738

Send me your thoughts and comments...

1 comment:

PatriciaW said...

Sounds like good things are happening for you, in your writing and personally. Prayers for many more blessings.