Monday, August 06, 2007

Tidbits, Again

ALright - I went to see the Bourne Ultimatum. Matt Damon is phenomenal. I mean, his transformation into the Jason Bourne character is so complete that I have to force myself to remember that he is just a character.

Which leads to some self revelation of mine - I have always been attracted to that Jason Bourne distant, doesn't talk too much, very confident, physically astute, not too many friends, not too social type of man, but very comforting to have on your side and very intimate type of man. Interesting.....I am going to leave that topic alone fore now, before I get into trouble.

Secondly, Diddy did it to me again. I sat down and watch an entire hour of television tonite. 1 whole hour. I rarely waste time like that unless, of course, it is one of my favorites like the Wire, Sopranos, or basically any HBO Sunday night series. But anyway, I gave it up, to see Diddy be his wonderful best and carve out a band. After much suspense and an obviously painful session of trying to judge, he did something I never thought I would see. Diddy backed down. Simply walked away. Said, "forget it," let the fans decide. Which annoyed me because, with the exception of our cousin being in the finals, I watch the show for Diddy and all his distant, rude, clever Diddiness. So, I was more than upset that I didn't get to see his aloof deciding brilliance - but I will watch the finale. Highlite of the show - making the two braided brothas get much needed haircuts. Double Highlight - when the one boy with braides had glitter all over him and Diddy kept telling him, you got seom glitter on your forehead, right there...If you didn't know, Diddy was just clowning....Hilarious

Thirdly, I caught Kimora Lee's show yesterday. I know that this is unexpected but - I adore Kimora Lee Simmons. She has taken beauty and its definition to another level and, similar to the Devil Wears Prada, while it may not seem all that important to the rest of us with real issues, like paying the bills, Kimora does take fashion very serious and it begins to make since when oyu watch her long enough. She is the most ICONIC mother I have even seen. Flyyy for lack of a better word. With baby girls in tow. How could you not love it?

She has picked up a banner to represent multicultural ethnic look in a way that black folks don't seem to do so often. I LOVED when she went off on the Barbie lady. She was like - NO IT IS GOING TO BE CALLED KIMORA BARBIE. YOU ALL KEEP TRYIN TO TAKE BARBIE OFF OF IT, BUT LITTLE GIRLS NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY CAN BE BARBIE AND NOT HER LITTLE SIDE KICK. The Barbie rep wanted to choke. GO AHEAD KIMORA. I luv you for that one! Her other quote of the night was on being a mama - "my girls are permanent, they are here with me no matter what. Everything else comes and goes, money, clothes, cars, homes and husbands. But my girls will be right here." Spoken like a tru sister who is working life for all that its worth.....

7 comments:

PatriciaW said...

Diddy got me too but I see that your nephew/cousin is still in the running. My son and I have been pulling for him.

Didn't see Kimora's show. She's a bit over the top for me but I'll probably give her a look-see.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices for the velcros are all over 350 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 170 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 330 bucks on every site. But finally I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that particular make. The prices for the shoes were all over 330 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 190 dollars on every site. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?