Thursday, December 13, 2007

Succesful Webcast...

THank you so much for tuning in. My first webcast was successful and, I have to tell you, I feel relieved. It was like the debutante ball, the first time my voice has been associated with my writing on a national scale. I have to thank Pam Osbey and Osbey Books, Inc. for this phenomenal experience. I think the show went very well, Pam asked wonderful questions and kept the energy of the show alive.

Feel free to click on the link below to hear the podcast, which will be available for the next two weeks....
LITERARY PIZZAZZ

Tune in at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/literarypizzazz or click link above...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a wonderful webcast. I wasn't able to call in, but I did listen. Hope you have a blessed holiday.

-Risa