Thursday, June 28, 2007

Baby Steps

I have wonderful news. A story that I penned is going to be published in a new anthology by XPressYourself Publishing, entitled the Erogenous Zone. I am very excited and happy. This will be my fourth published contribution this year, not including my own works. I'm getting out there, at a slow steady crawl, but spreading nonetheless.

Which means its time for another website. Yep, another one. It is in the works. Actually, I designed most of it last night, although it is still very much under construction you can glimpse the shell at www.opheliapub.com. THis website will be for my publishing company, so it will encompass all of my works, and a couple of other authors - yep, I write under a couple of psuedonyms that even you, my beloved loyal readers, no nothing about (and you wont' find them at ophelia publications either). If I tell you, I'd have to.....naw, just playin. but as a working professional I have to maintain some separation, which is the reason for even the a.kai moniker.

Additionally, five poems were originally created and accepted for publishing in the poetic anthology Step Up To the Mic. Now, if I could just get myself organizd enough to perform some of my poetry, I could get myself out there. Baby steps, though, Baby steps....

SO, when you have a chance, check out my site and let me know your thoughts

1 comment:

PatriciaW said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations on the two anthologies, Aisha.

I like the website. The color combo is nice and menu format is good.