Wednesday, June 06, 2007

When I See You Fantasia

ALright people - can I tell you how much I love Fantasia's new song. Well, not so new anymore, but finally getting main stream play. This song captures that incredible breathless state, love from afar, infatuation by just a look, a glance, it has happened to me so many times....SO anyway, I am posting her video here, so the song can play continuously

Fantasia - When I See You [www.kovideo.net]

Add to My Profile | More Videos

BTW- isn't this the best Fantasia has ever looked - they finally did her right, she musta hired the right stylist. Her hair is flawless, outfit perfect -red shoes to die for. Can I rock those shoes without fallin? - I will certainly try.

Doesn't this song just remind you of .....sigh....love past, lost, or never admitted to? I fall in love so easily, this song must have been written for me....

No comments: