Saturday, March 15, 2008

BIG EAST

My Hoyas lost the Big East Championship game. I was hoping for a repeat of last year. It's interesting how a simple sports game can have you cheering and cringing, excited and frustrated. The pregame hype was of a New York brotha walking the streets of the city, explaining the rawness and realness of the east and how the tournament represents it. A unique hot of corporate america grasping onto something authentic without ruining it. I enjoyed the spot.

So its Tourney time - tomorrow they will announce who will dance. Of course, the Hoyas will go without question. But I hope they show glimpses of the earlier two games in the tourney - when they let it rain and enjoy themselves.

On another note, HBCU's (or at least Howard and Hampton) are offering a social website *ala myspace) for alumni. Its amazing who you will see and who remebers you. I put up a page at www.pirateroundup.com. So, if you are Hampton alum or affiliated, check it out.

2 comments:

Shai said...

Basketball? What about mention about your Essence debut?

a.Kai said...

Hey there - I forgot to update!!! LOL thank you for calling me on this!