Friday, November 03, 2006

Belly Dancing

You'll never guess what I did yesterday. I actually attended my first belly dancing class. Yes, and trust me, I have no intentions on showing my belly. But, I figured the class would be the perfect way to isolate my problem area, stretched out by 8lb10oz and 7lb3oz babies, in womb, together.

The class was wonderful. Not just becuase of the strengthening of muscles, but it made me feel womanly, lovely, helping usher my sexy back! And I am noticing that I must be entering a season of "womandom." From the Dominican shop to my bellydancing class, my environment is changing to incorporate all things beautiful and to submerge myself into the wonder of womanness. BTW- the instructor had a slightly loose belly, and was shaking it something proud. Alright now.....

So I am going to keep it up, and resume working out on the regular, like I did prekids. I am ready to be comfortable in the skin I am in, again. But wait, next week we get our gold waist belts. Now ya'll know, thats just going to be trouble for me. Let me get in shape AND have a gold belt to shake and shimmer, enhancing the waist down. Im going to be unstoppable, and my man is going to have a show on his hands!!!!

No comments: