Sunday, November 05, 2006

Other News




In other news tonight, I completed publishing my second book of poetry. They are flowing out of me right now, so I am trying to make the most out of it. I am excited about this one, I think it is better than the first and the poems are stronger. I have requested reviews from some respected poets and hope that they enjoy the book. If not, I won't give up, I will keep pluggin and trying to hone the craft until it is where it needs to be.

I am terribly behind in my NaNoWriMo challenge. I have no idea how many words I have, but it is pathetic, I promise. And my poor character Roni has been completely neglected. Organization is the key, but how does an unorganized person even get into position to organize herself. This should be interesting.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. I started my website. I should be trying to work on it tonight, but, as usual, I am out of time. But I have gotten a general format down and am looking forward to filling in the blanks later. The url is, of course, www.discoverkai.com.

1 comment:

Nia said...

You dont know how proud I am of you! I'm so proud to see you stepping out there and doing what you believe in. I really admire you. I wish you much success and many blessings.

Peace,
~Nia