Sunday, November 12, 2006

Unsung Hero's



Tonight's show returned to the usual exciting level - it is going to be interestin to see how Omar handles his freedom, an dif he takes it straight to Marlo. The potential of a show down between him and Chris is hot - just two brothas with guns and street mystique, but i doubt it will happen. The Wire eliminates that predictable.

Anyway, Michael is in a no win situation. the problem is his mom is so cracked out and dependent, if he gets this man killed another will just take his place. it probably won't be too long before she have another baby, Michael can't raise them all. Interesting they named him Michael - he is a warrior angel, a chief, for real.

Finally - the school forum as a template of life is great. Did you notice how the students were completely deflated and depressed when they were treated to a steak dinner. Culture shock, a realization that an entire world exists other ethan theirs, but it scared them cause they were lost in it. Reacted by upping the wild kidz act. Returning to what they are expected to be, thuggin up the music and picking fights, one kid repeatedly asking for Mickey D's - staple of the ghetto. Tru but sad.



I wanted to put a picture on here of the cop who is finally steppin it up, but anytime I have a chance to post Bodie's macho self, I gotta go for it. I love this brotha - JD Williams - he got it right, down to the doo rag and the spit. Check it, my favorite line of his, from the entire season - "His heart pump Kool-aid" when answering Stringer about Wallace's heart. Favorite this series - "Yeah, now I know why is you what you is" I love it!!

Let me give a shout out to Mr Man cop, at least I am finally starting to like him:



And check it - I remember you on the Cosby Show too - like Stacy Dash, you been in the game for a minute...

No comments: