Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wire highlights



It's heating up. Omar made his move - Prop Joe finally lost his cool, not to the Greeks or Avon but to the "Ni--- with a gun." Method Man made an appearance tonite - finally. Been waiting for his rugged self.

Well, the it is time for innocence to be lost. Michael is tasting the thrill of danger, the power of the hunt. He is the next Marlo, the next Avon, it is all in the works. Chris and Snoop are going to make Michael choose - Randy may be the next Wallace, although that would break my heart.

Carver has really come up this season - "You betta have a toothbrush on ya son, or its Baby Bookin tonite!" finally gave him a good line. He shouldve know betta than to give Randy to Herk, I am hopin Randy doesn't get killed on the streets.

Comedy is normally provided by Donut - the young car thief. but tonite fould mouth Kinard had me rolling. Too bad our babies really have to grow up so fast.


Tonites show was powerful! I must see it again, contemplating tappin one of my homies with the bootleg, but no, I need to keep it honest. I just don't want to wait until next week!!!

No comments: