Saturday, October 07, 2006

Good day 4 me/bad 4 world

*Originally posted October 4, 2006*

Alright, so I posted the poem and instantly regretted it. Venting frustration is one thing, but airing my girls dirty laundry might have been crossing the line. The problem is that i am normally too PC face to face, so the only way I could say what I wanted to say was through the poem. I am workin on coming out of that shell - being real, just don't like hurtin folks feelings. Thankfully, she got it and loved the poem. Blind Eye is dedicated to her now...

Met this HU grad today. Successful, monetarily comfortable, buck wild. And I mean wild. Can't believe he kisses his mamma with that nasty mouth. Of course, I liked him alot-wish him well. Don't think I can ever bring him home though, type of brotha to chill with while having drinks with the girls, thats it. He would bring the house down. Literally.

More children shot and killed in schools today. Makes me so so so unbelievably sad. And helpless feeling. I got to make a difference, help out in the world, while I can. Im serious about that. Gotta make some sacrifices now. That child I reach today might be the one, if left without help and no love, to stick you up in ten years. Think on that. Its all cyclical: let them suffer now, and your children will feel the wrath. Trust.

Alright, Im going to bed. Another long day in front of me. Be blessed

No comments: