Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Im Doin NaNoWriMo Baby!!!





On another note, I have joined the NaNoWriMo competition. THat's right, baby, 50,000 words in 30 days or bust. I have no idea what the topic of my novel will be, the plot, the characters, nothin. I am following the rules and starting with a blank slate. I will be posting the story at the NaNoWriMo portion of the Discover Kai site. Thats rite, another link. The whole point of this competition is to just write, not think about, not organize it, just write as I may. Please check in and see if I am following a clear line of conciousness, going somewhere, or straying off into left field....

4 comments:

Shai said...

Hey Kai

I started my Nano challenge. I actually got to typing a little after midnight I was so geeked up. LOL. I am at 700+ now. My goal is to write between 1500 to 1800 a day. I was exhausted but wide awake when I was typing. I will do some more later.

a.Kai said...

Go ahead! You are on it. I still don't know where to begin....Oh, I referred to your site in my Sojournals article (Im doin Nanowrimo, baby - check discover kai for the link)

Shai said...

thanks for the reference. I am now at over 1800 words. I plan to write 1500-1800 words a day. I know some days I may not write or write way more than my set amount. This is fun!

Nia said...

Good luck! I've been doing Nanowrimo a few years now...and successfully failing! :-) LOL... the fun is in trying right? And, being creative. I still have not written a THING yet. but I will get back on my old Novel- which is now my NEW novel since I have NO idea where I left off last year-lol

Thanks for your comment on my entry :-)