Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Wire


*Originally posted September 25, 2006*

I thought The Wire slit it's wrist last season when it killed off Stringer Bell. Watching Idris Elba talk, alone, would occupy my full attention. Why bother to watch it anymore, right? Wrong. Amazingly, they have upped it a notch. Yo, I am feelin it this season. The young crew is perfect, like relivin middle school! And these brotha's Marlo and Omar - "ay yo" - Even the mayor is on fire - told the crony - "i'll drop you from the ticket." If you didn't know, you gotta watch it.

Def Jam - pretty good. Tony Roberts is a fool. Dominque was good too. First guy, alright. What's with the dancers at the end, though? Do they really only do one dance on the west coast. I doubt it. And I doubt most folks are spasmin out like that on any coast. They can switch up the dancers anytime now.

I really only watch TV on Sunday nights anymore, never have time on any other day. Got my fill tonite, almost too satisfied to write....but not quite.

No comments: