Monday, October 09, 2006

Personal Treadmill

Another day, another dollar. Right? Well hopefully. Took the vacation and tried to focus myself today. Useless. Ten different projects and none nearer to completion.

I woke up with a melancholy vibe today. I keep remembering someone I work daily to forget. Well, normally I don't have to work that hard at it, I actually do forget him. Then days like today, I remember and am guilty and sad all over again. Maybe, one day, I will be set free from this cycle.

As usual, I keep running this personal treadmill. Never satisfied with so called accomplishments, don't really notice them, actually, until someone points them out. Says how great it is, look what you've done. Really? No, really? I keep looking for the next thing cause the last one still didn't feel the void. Still didn't answer those inner most questions, calm those night shattering fears. The real answer is probably therapy, but, until then, writing is my way of coping.

Somebody out there pray for me tonite!!

No comments: